Friday, March 21, 2008

celebrate


I am hosting a card swap. This is my card for masculine Birthday.

I was inspired by Daniela Dobson's card in the April/May issue of PaperCrafts ( page 86). Check out her blog. I could not find the inspiration card shown there but she has some GREAT designs!

I used Basic Grey for the background paper.
CTMH's April stamp of the MONTH ( LOVE IT!!!!) called Express Postage. The circle, "celebrate" "Happy Birthday" are all seperate stamps...that's the beauty of MY Acrylix. I also added the star in the middle from CTMH's Star Stuck stamp set.

I still consider myself a novice when it comes to making cards, but I feel like I am getting better... I guess that is all that counts, right?

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...