Monday, March 17, 2008

My daughter was a climber too :)

After the last post, you may be surprised to find out that K was my climber! Oh she drove me nuts. I really could not leave her alone 'cause this is what would happen.

Yes, I actually took pictures of her. The scrapper in me won over the mommy for this one! She had JUST turned 2 when I took these pictures of her getting into the blue food color. But, the journaling reveals the truth.

Journaling:

Her Mother's Reward

At the age of 18 months I scaled a ladder and sat on the peak of our house watching the cars go by. My mother was 9 months along with James and needed the neighbors help to save me. No wonder a little trouble like this doesn't phase me.
May 2004

Thanks for looking!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...