Friday, April 11, 2008

Hope



Aaron Booth posted the cutest card the other day. It had a 3-d butterfly on it. Her card ispired my card. Thanks for the inspiration Aaron!

My card has all sorts of fabulessness all over it. I used Liquid Glass on a chipboard frame inked with Sweet Leaf....AND I put crystal Stickles on the butterfly! See how I used my "high tech tool" to make the eyelet border...Coolness. Can you tell I am proud of this card?

I wanted to add the word "hope" somewhere on the front, but could not decide where it should go, so I think I will just add it on the inside of the card.

Papers used: Life Delights CTMH

Thanks for looking,

Julia

2 comments:

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...