Monday, April 7, 2008

pages 43 and 44: Zoo Crazy



I used the NEW Reflections Book from CTMH for the first time when creating this LO. At first I did not think I would like it, but the book is great. I shows you designs for TONS of one page LO's and then variations of picture placement. Working on a 2 page LO? No problem, it tells you what other LO's in the book will work with your current page choice.

At any rate, I used CTMH Expedetion paper for this LO.

I know I used "zoo" in the title even though we were at the wild animal park, but the kids were being wierd so it reads like 'You crazy"...get it? "Zoo Crazy" Sorry I just can't control my quirks all the time :)

Thanks for looking.

Julia

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this layout, including the fact that it was adapted from a Reflections layout. I LOVE that book!! I also really love this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...