Monday, July 28, 2008

Design Team Wanna Be: Part Two



This is the 2nd card I submitted for the 2 Sketches 4 you design team call. I wish the 1st picture showed the true colors of the card. I have got to get better of taking those pictures. The second shot show the detail work.

Papers: CTMH baby pink, colonial white and sweet leaf cardstock. I also used CTMH ribbon and colonial white brads. Not sure where the mini safety pic came from...but I LOVE that detail :).

Stampsets: CTMH: Baby Steps and Card Commentary

You can check out the designers that did win over on the 2 Sketches 4 You BLOG.

Thanks for looking,
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Julia I LOVE this baby card! Sooo cute!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card - great colors and you really used that stamp set well - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...