Sunday, January 18, 2009

Giraffe Altered Tiles




I am on a bit of a Giraffe kick at the moment. I got a Giraffe print purse for Christmas and I am loving it. So, it was no surprise when I bought a pack of Giraffe print napkins on Clearance at Target. I would use them for something...someday.

Well, low and behold I found these nifty tile sets on clearance at Big Lots. 4 tiles and the metal holder for 50 cents! They even have cork on the back. I snatched them up and said. "I will use those for something."

I got home and put the two clearance deals together!

I painted over the Christmas designs and then decoupaged the napkins on to the tiles. I think the creases would normally bother me, but since it is an animal print, I think it makes them look cool!

Thanks for looking,
Julia

1 comment:

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...