Monday, May 25, 2009

With All My Heart

This is the most recent sketch from 2Sketches 4 U.Here is what I ended up with. When looking through my file of inspiration cards, I noticed lots and lots of cards with "paper quilts". That is definitely where I was headed when I started this card.



I once again used CTMH's Key To My Heart paper. I am please with the way this one came out. I think I will give it to one of the kid's teachers with a "Thank you with ALL my heart" message inside.

Thanks for looking,
Julia

5 comments:

  1. I love the heart and I think it is a great idea to give it to a teacher with such a thoughtful sentiment. Thanks so much for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this is super cute. I love that big heart and whoever will receive this card, will be very happy indeed.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...