Saturday, September 17, 2011

Christopher at Camp

So I shared with you that I introduced both my children to Studio J.  As they are growing they are attending more and more events without me, so I am slowing trying to get them to journal their own pages.  This is my son's page with his own journaling.  I'd love to have him do more in the future.


One neat technique he used for this LO was in pictures of the two boys on the left hand page.  This is actually the same picture...

First of all, the space between the boys makes this an awkward photo to use.  But, in Studio J Christopher was able in enlarge and crop the photo in such a way that both are the focal point of their own picture.  Love it.

You Can Create!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...