Sunday, September 11, 2011

Who Dat?

     I make cookie cutter kids.  Even though they are 2 years apart in age, I am constantly asked if they are twins.  The other day the kids were being silly and started taking pictures in the same outfit.  They wanted to know if anyone could tell them apart.
     I used the Dreamin' paper kit.   I think it is my current favorite paper kit.  I followed the "One-Way Mirror" layout from Magic.  I replaced a journal box with a photo and substituted 2 photos in the place of one 5x7 photo.  And, by the way, the title was cut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge. I love the LO and so do my kids. 


You Can Create!
 Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...