Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Top 10 Layout # 4

Here is layout number four of five submitted to the Close To My Heart Album Contest at convention.  I was pleased as punch to find out I had made the top 10!  Memories are stars that Brighten Our Dreams.  For this layout I used 2 of my ALL time favorite pictures of my children.  The journalling explains more.

To create the star burst background I created a mask and sprayed Honey and Hollyhock re-inkers mixed at a 1part re-inker to 1 part rubbing alcohol.

The title was cut using the font found Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

 Here are some close ups of the detail  The other pattern papers were either stamped in Hollyhock or cut from Decor Journaling  Spots.
 I used the uppercase letters from the Classmates set to create the "brighten" Banner...
You Can Create!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...