Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Color My Heart: Dare #10

I took a bit of a break from the Color My Heart color dare challenges for convention but I am back!  This weeks challenge is to use the newest color in the Close To My Heart palette: Ruby.

I created this tone on tone card with this months Stamp Of The Month: Baroque Borders. Ruby ink, stamped on Ruby card stock is mounted to a black card stock base. The chandelier was cut using CTMH's new Artiste cartridge.  I have been having lots of fun playing with this cartridge!

 Here is a close up of the chandelier... it is pop dotted for depth. 
 I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment.

You can create!
Julia


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Julia! It could be used for all sorts of occasions, eh? But I really love the tone-on-tone stamping. So elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card. Love the chandelier, ust never know how or when I can use it.

    ReplyDelete

Theatre Is My Sport ( Love Sports Blog Hop)

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports o...